Our food safety programs are dedicated to providing you with the resources and education you need whether you are just beginning your career in the food industry or a professional with many years of experience.
Credentials, Courses & Study Materials
Credentials: Enhance your credibility and expand your opportunities with our food safety credentials.
Food Safety Courses: Strengthen your skills and earn continuing education credit with these food safety courses.
Study Materials: Refresh and prepare with our food safety textbooks, guides, and practice exams for local and state food safety and environmental health professionals, school lunch programs, and professional instructors, managers, and employees in the food service industry.
The Retail Food Safety Regulatory Workforce Standardization Survey
We are working together with the FDA to understand the standardization processes used by retail food regulatory programs across the country at state, local, tribal, and territorial levels. The survey is designed to understand the process of standardization in each jurisdiction.
- 2022 FDA Food Code Changes
- Retail Food Safety Regulatory Association Collaborative
- Food Safety & Emergency Preparedness Resources
- Food Safe Schools Program
- CIFOR Resources
- Policy Statements
- Position Statements
- Assessment of Foodborne Illness Outbreak Response Report | PDF
- Disclosing Inspection Results at Point-of-Service: Affect on Foodborne Illness Outcomes and Recommended Practices | Abstract
- Environmental Health Regulatory Food Safety Program Capacity Assessment Summary | PDF
- Environmental Health Regulatory Food Safety Program Capacity Assessment Full Report | PDF
- Best Practices for Use of FoodSHIELD During Food and Feed Incidents | PDF
NSF and ANSI Terminology Standards
- Glossary of Food Equipment Terminology | PDF
- Glossary of Drinking Water Treatment Unit Terminology | PDF
- Glossary of Wastewater Technology Terminology | PDF
Food Safety Program Committee
Our committee is a resource for food safety professionals dedicated to fostering food safety programs, reducing foodborne illness, and protecting the food supply. Learn more.