Transcript Review

International Education

Individuals who received their college or university higher education from outside the United States or its territories must provide an evaluation report from a third-party international education evaluation service to determine:

  • equivalency to a bachelor's degree in the U.S. if applying for a food safety credential,
  • that the candidate has completed 30 semester hours (or 45 quarter hours) of college level core science education -a combination of biological sciences, chemistry, physical sciences, food technology, nutrition, medical science, engineering, epidemiology, veterinary medical science, or related science field if applying for the REHS/RS.

International Educational Documents

Unfortunately, we cannot evaluate international educational documents even if they have been translated into English. They must be evaluated by an international education specialist. Canadian education is considered foreign education and hence must be evaluated by a third-party evaluation service.

We strongly recommend a service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. Email our Credentialing Department or call us at 303.756.9090, ext. 310.

United States Education

Candidates with education from within the United States who are not sure if they qualify academically or require a letter from us stating they meet the academic qualifications can request a review of their transcripts for eligibility.

Allow two to four weeks for a transcript to be reviewed. Candidates will be notified by letter and/or e-mail.