Our online education platform contains our entire library of training and webinars which are free to all active NEHA members and can be used to earn continuing education credits (CEs) towards a NEHA credential.
Follow these steps to access the courses in our learning management system:
- Log in to MyNEHA or create an account if you don't have one already
- Select "Shop" on the top menu, and select "Browse NEHA Bookstore"
- Select "Refine" in the left menu and select a category:
- E-Learning – NEHA membership required
- NEHA Partner Courses – NEHA membership not required
- NEHA Webinars – NEHA membership not required
- Select the course to enroll in and click "Add to Cart"
- Add as many courses as desired to the card and click "Checkout" when ready to order
- When the order is complete, you should receive two emails:
- An order summary
- Email instructions on how to access the courses