Special Accommodations for Candidates with Disabilities or Impairments
It is our goal to ensure that all individuals have the opportunity to take a credentialing examination irrespective of a disability or impairment.
- All computer test centers are accessible and compliant with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- To make a request for special accommodations, complete the Accommodation Request Form and Documentation of Disability Related Needs Form and email the forms to our Credentialing Department at least eight weeks prior to the scheduled test date. In the email, attach the two completed forms which should include:
- specific diagnosis, medical records or other written proof of the diagnosis by an appropriate licensed professional
- accommodation being requested
- To receive a copy of the forms, contact our Credentialing Department
All matters related to testing accommodations will only be communicated by our staff with the candidate, professionals knowledgeable about the candidate's disability or impairment, the candidate's authorized representative (if applicable), Professional Testing Inc. (PTI), and the test administrator or proctor.