Food Safety Courses & Certificate Programs
Our food safety certificate programs are internationally recognized, accredited by International HACCP Alliance (IHA), meet the most recent FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and Global Food Safety Initiative Standards (GFSI), and follow the principles of the FDA Food Code and the international Codex Alimentarius. The courses are designed for the range of individuals working in a food facility, whether manufacturing/processing or food service operations. In each course, participants will:
- increase awareness of food safety hazards
- learn how to control those hazards
- understand preventive controls (SOPs)
- understand personal hygiene, food handling safety, food flow through a facility, and pest control basics
Food Safety Certifications
Professional Food Handler & Manager
The Professional Food Handler online training and certificate are ideal for frontline workers. It provides the essentials of core food safety practices needed to ensure healthy and safe facilities.
- Professional Food Handler | Certificate & Study Materials
The Professional Food Manager online training and certificate are ideal for culinary hospitality professionals and students and those who are required to have Food Safety Manager certification by law. The classroom course, textbook, or online course prepare you with the knowledge needed to pass the ANSI/CFP exam.
- Professional Food Manager | Certificate & Study Materials
Globally Harmonized System (GHS) is a system of classifying and labeling chemicals to improve safety and health by providing easy to understand chemical hazard and precaution information on labels.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption. Each module of our online certificate programs is 1-1.5 hours.
- HACCP Certificate for Bottled Water Processors | Certificate
- HACCP Certificate for Food Handlers | Certificate
- HACCP Certificate for Managing Hazards at the Retail Level l Certificate
- HACCP Certificate for Processors and Manufacturer | Certificate
- HACCP Certificate for the Fresh and Fresh-cut Produce Industry | Certificate
Food Safety Credentials
Certified Professional - Food Safety (CP-FS)
The CP-FS credential certifies that you as a food safety professional understand the food microbiology, HACCP principles, and regulatory requirements needed to keep the public safe from foodborne illness. | CP-FS Credential
Certified in Comprehensive Food Safety (CCFS)
The CCFS credential certifies that you have expertise in the manufacturing and processing areas of food safety in a regulatory/oversight, management, or compliance in the private sector. | CCFS Credential
Food Safety Courses & Resources
- National Retail Food Program Courses | Webpage
- FDA Manufacturing Courses | Webpage
- Epi-Ready | Webpage
- 9-Minute Quick Interview Cardinal Rules for Outbreaks | Training
- Food Safety Environmental Assessments | Training
- National Environmental Assessment Reporting System (NEARS) | Toolkit
- Norovirus Webinar | YouTube
- Addressing the Public Health Challenges of Edible Cannabis Products | YouTube